Visionify is an AI and Computer Vision focused company and our goal is to bring AI solutions to the masses. We are looking for a Technical Content Writer who would create content for different projects we are working on.
What you will get to do:
- (Industry articles, new solutions for Computer Vision, Product launch etc).
- Publish articles on different platforms: Medium, Hackernews, DEV.to, Hashnode, IndieHackers, RemoteClan, Hackernoon etc.
- Respond to comments on these articles. Answer questions, take notes on feedback.
- Work with the development team to provide these feedback and integrate these feedback into the product or solutions.
- Create content on social media platforms like reddit, twitter and linkedin and build a follower-base.
- Help with website-content, messaging, and SEO. Grow organic traffic by adding contents of value and backlinks from other domains.
- Help with product launch messaging and launching on ProductHunt. Responding to feedback from users and collecting their feedback.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a strong technical background. AI/ML/Computer Vision industry knowledge is preferred. We are looking for candidates who are tech-savvy and passionate about technology.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Candidate needs to interact with users on the internet, and messaging is the key. Candidates should be able to write concise responses, and add a touch of humor to make the posts and responses interesting.
- Persistent. Candidate needs to be persistent and identify different places where we can post original content. Candidate needs to work with the dev team to get the product/solution/demo details and be able to create content based on this response.
- Excellent Presentation Skills. Candidates should work with freelancers, designers etc., to create illustrations, videos, presentations to make the technical content more interesting.
- Outgoing: Candidate should strive towards the success of the product. The success of the product would depend not only on how it’s built, but also on how many customers use it. This would in turn mean that the candidate should make an effort to publicize the product on various social platforms.
- Result Oriented: Candidate should gather feedback from customers (friends, family, potential customers, focus groups, general internet users), and share those feedback with the development team.
Skills and Education:
- B.E., B.Tech, BCA/MCA, BCA/MBA or other comparable degree.
- 1-3 years of industry experience.
- Social Media experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com