We are building a Wireless Testing framework for an Automotive company that simplifies automotive mobile testing with different callboxes (Anritsu, R&S, and Keysight). We are looking for a hands-on Project Lead with extensive Wireless Background who can architect and lead this project.
What you will get to do:
- Technical planning and Architecture for the Wireless Testing Framework (what features are required, feasibility analysis, high-level architecture & design, defining the product roadmap).
- Work with the Engineering team to design, build and test the framework.
- Work with the client to build a project roadmap for this framework & ongoing deliverables.
- Support multiple wireless technologies (3G/4G/5G) & callboxes (Anritsu, R&S, Keysight).
- Build convincing architecture & design proposals that can win the client’s approval.
- Grow the team in your mould.
What we are looking for:
- Strong technical experience in wireless technologies.
- Demonstrable team leadership skills.
- Demonstrable experience in building a large-scale, multi-layered Software stack.
- Hands-on programming experience working with wireless call-boxes (Anritsu, R&S, Keysight).
- Strong architecture experience in making sound design decisions for systems that last.
- Strong C/C++/Python programming experience.
- Working knowledge of 3G/4G modems & how to work with them.
- Experience building intuitive software APIs (REST & MQTT).
- Experience in delivering Software through Containers (Docker/OpenContainers)
- Technical expertise with different components of Wireless technologies: SIM cards, radio bands, AT commands, SMS/MMS, Voice & Data calls etc.
- Experience with analyzing modem logs & callbox logs (Wireshark, QXDM etc).
- Experience with SCPI programming interface to communicate with different callboxes.
- Past experience working with Automotive head units is preferred, but not required.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience working with different call-boxes (Anritsu, R&S, Keysight).
- Programming experience in C/C++/Python Languages.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to build robust & innovative solutions.
- Flexible with changing requirements.
- Ability to manage and grow the team as needed.
What we offer:
We provide a comprehensive benefits package & a work environment that encourages your personal growth. Your benefits package will include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental & Vision Plan
- Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com