Visionify is working on bringing the power of Computer Vision and AI for everyday use-cases. We are looking to hire a strong, motivated and enthusiastic Computer Vision Engineer to execute our roadmap.
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
What you will get to do:
- Understanding business objectives and develop software and models that help achieve it. The software could involve training framework, inference framework, working with different technologies for ML.
- Guide the development team with their works, unblock their questions, help accelerate their deliverables.
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Develop processes for different common operations of the team: data acquisition, model training, prototype development.
- Build a cohesive end-to-end Computer Vision platform by using the latest open-source technologies. Overall experience with full-stack development is helpful but not strictly necessary.
- Finding open-source datasets for prototype development.
- Develop pipelines for data processing, augmentation, training, inference and active retraining.
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
What we are looking for:
- Industry experience working in Image & Video Processing (OpenCV, GStreamer, Tensorflow, PyTorch, TensorRT, Model Training/Inference, Video Processing Pipelines, Different GStreamer Convertors etc).
- Strong understanding of Computer Vision and Real-time Video Processing techniques.
- Strong experience with Python and writing reusable code.
- Experience working with OpenCV and Scikit packages.
- Experience with the NVIDIA platform (NVIDIA Deepstream, TensorRT).
- Experience with Python web framework, e.g. Flask, Django or FastAPI
- Experience with different ML platforms: PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Proficiency with AWS SageMaker
- Experience with databases (Elasticsearch, SQL, NoSQL, Hive, …)
- Experience in a cloud environment for software development and deployment (AWS preferred)
- Experience with utilising various GPU-based training infrastructures.
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of DevOps and MLOps best practices for production Machine Learning systems.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience. Exceptional candidates with less experience are welcome to apply.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Flexible with changing requirements.
- Come up with innovative solutions.
- Keen focus on work quality & developing robust code.