We are building a SaaS product which would make it easier for customers to use Computer Vision. This product is still in early phases of development, and this is an unique opportunity to shape this product.
We are looking for a candidate with 5-6 years of industry experience (Node/React/Mongo) to help lead our web-development effort. We are also open for exceptional candidates who may have less experience.
What we are looking for:
- MERN stack developers should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Experience with using the latest low-code/no-code technologies to accelerate development.
- Guiding team members with questions & unblocking them.
- Responsible for shaping the overall product as a deliverable
- Take technical decisions for implementing ideas to finished products.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js or Python Django
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Good Knowledge of Node/React Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developers should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions like RDBMS, NoSQL
- Cloud infrastructure exposure like AWS and Azure
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Skills and Education:
- Graduation in computers. Full-time B.E / B. Tech or an MCA degree preferred
- Past experience at a SaaS startup preferred.
- 5+ years of experience required, open to exceptional candidates with less experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org