Visionify is working on bringing the power of Computer Vision and AI for everyday use-cases. We are looking to hire a strong, motivated and enthusiastic Computer Vision Engineer to execute our roadmap.
We are looking for a candidate with 1-3 years of industry experience in Computer Vision, OpenCV, GStreamer, Python, but we are also open to exceptional candidates who have just graduated.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone who can closely work with team lead to develop Computer Vision based solutions for our clients.
- Our clients are mostly in the manufacturing industry, and solutions would be deployed to factory floor.
- Projects would involve processing real-time video feeds from cameras, running inference on them, and collecting the events of interest.
Skills and Education:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT or related fields.
- Strong coursework and/or industry experience working in Image & Video Processing (OpenCV, GStreamer, Tensorflow, PyTorch, TensorRT, Model Training/Inference, Video Processing Pipelines, Different GStreamer Convertors etc).
- Strong understanding of Computer Vision and Real-time Video Processing techniques.
- Strong experience with Python and writing reusable code.
- Experience working with OpenCV and Scikit packages.
- Experience with NVIDIA platform (NVIDIA Deepstream, TensorRT).
- Experience with different ML platforms: PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Experience with Docker & IoT frameworks is preferred.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Flexible with changing requirements.
- Come up with innovative solutions. Don’t be a Yes man.
- Keen focus on work quality & developing robust code.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com